Become a different self.
START A BRAND NEW JOURNEY AT CUSV
- Completed Application Form
- Non-refundable application fee
- A Type written one-page Statement of Purpose.
- Two letters of recommendation sent directly to CUSV
- Two recent photographs (2” passport photo)
- Copy of passport and ID card
- Transcripts sent from the college(s)/university(ies) you have attended which may apply to your degree or may be transferable towards the Master of Acupuncture with a Chinese herbal medicine specialization program.
CUSV has a “rolling admissions” policy, which allows for the submission of an application at any time. Academic trimesters start in January, May and September and prospective students are encouraged to apply for admission well in advance of their anticipated entrance date.
| 2023 Application Starts | 2023 Semester Period
| 10/15/2022 | 1/2/2023~4/16/2023
| 2/13/2023 | 5/1/2023~8/13/2023
| 6/12/2023 | 9/5/2023~12/18/2023
CHUANG’S FAMILY SCHOLARSHIP
441 De Guigne Dr,
Sunnyvale, CA 94085